TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi!!
My name is Lucy and I have not yet been diagnosed yet. I have been having problems since 2003. Recently the joint pain is more pronounced.I have also been having recurrent bladder infections. I know sometime it can take a while to get a diagnosis. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and making new friends.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Lucy, lovely to meet you! I am also not yet diagnosed so don't feel alone. I hope we'll hear more from you soon!

X T X:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lucy and welcome to the boards :)

I'm sure that you'll find lots of information, support and advice here as we have all done.

look forward to hearing more from you,
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Lucy :)

Welcome to the Forum :) If we can be of any assistance in your diagnostic journey dont hesitiate to ask

Looking forward to hearing more from you

Take care for now
Joan:rose:

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Lucy,

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to learn about lupus.

It is nice to meet you.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
368 Posts
:foryou:Welcome to this site, Lucy. You will meet alot of great prople here! Waiting for diagnosis is hard! Come to chat, you will find alot of support! Cathy

·
Registered
71 Posts
:) Hi Lucy welcome to the site ite is great.yes waiting is but just keep writing everything down and pushing those doctors. This is a great site. you can ask anything you want here. it is a great site awith alot of good people. i have had lupus for 24 yrs now so feel free to email me any time it you have any questions. looking forward to talking with you in chat. later sue:)

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:welcome: Lucy you have came to the right place to meet new friends and to give you the support that you need there is always someone on the site that can help with any questions that you will have at some point speak to you soon Elisabeth:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts