TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello this is my first visit and i've been reading everything i can. i was diagnosed at twelve and an now thirty-nine, i've lost count of the docs i've seen, but strangely i've never spoken to anyone else who actually has lupus.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello and a warm welcome to the boards :)

It is strange how we can suffer from a disease which is, after all, not so rare and yet never meet anyone who has it, or has even heard of it.

I hope you enjoy being here with us. You must have a wealth of experience to share - especially with all those docs you've been to see :) You will find that people here are very kind and that it is lovely to be able to share some things with people who do implicity understand what you're going through.

bye for now, hope to speak soon,
Katharine

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hello Tuppymum,

Welcome to the site, I am sure you are going to enjoy coming to this site... Everyone here is very supportive, and there is a lot of information on the boards.... We also have a chat room so you can chat with people one on one.... I know talking with other people that went through the same things as I did really helped me... And of course still does...
;) Again Welcome..

love penny

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Wow tuffy i am sure glad you found the sight.you will find an awful lot of wonderful people and support in here.It is very nice to talk to others that are going thoruhgh similiar health situations as you are.I always am glad tyo hear about these people that have survived that many yearsI hope you find us here to be very helpful to you in many ways(((hugs)))).

Tammy

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:welcome:tuppymum where do you come from do you have a family i have a son daughter 4grandsons one is 9 then two are 6 not twins then the latest is TJ he is 14weeks there picture is on the site hope to hear from you again Elisabeth:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
We're here to help & support you!

Hi Tuppymom
I too never knew anyone with Lupus for many years. I am now 59!(ouch) and saw trillions of doctors before I was finally diagnosed--okay :lol:a little exaggeration but it sure seems like it!
Welcome to the site and hope we chat sometime! You'll meet alot of super nice people here!!

Okie(Shirley)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts