The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry not been on much, just been feeling off fro a week, you know when you cant put finger on it, anyway had a right good seziure yesterday lunch time, times like that im glad someone pops in for coffee, as that when it happend, but today all my right side is huritng,

Hvae had letters come through telling me go for this and that, news to me, no one said i was,

got go to mri anyway next week, as i knew about for rheumy wendsday,
now got go monday as well, for neck scan, then on 28th for head mri., mmmmm!! wouldnt you think soemone would have otld me........

will try to be on more, as i know we all need be helping each other, hope everyones doing well but i know lots proberly are not so im sat here
sedning each and everyone of uyo big
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Lin xx

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Lin,
I am so sorry that you have all this going on.:grhug:

I really hope your mri's go ok and that the results can be helpful to your symtoms and that they get they get back to you with answers asap!!!
I am really glad that with what going on that you are seeing your rheumy soon.

Take good care in the meantime.

Good luck.

Cassie. :)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Lin, It is always good to hear how you are doing. Try to pace yourself with all these appointments coming up. Thinking of you.
x Lola

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lin :hug:

I'm sorry to hear you have so much going on. It sounds like the tests are a good idea even if it would have been nice to know earlier. The problem with all these tests and docs appointments is there all so unbelievably time-consuming!

more hugs, I hope things improve soon :grouphug2:

Katharine

·
4,436 Posts
HI lin.. all the best for your tests... they are keeping you busy aren't they???:lol:.. lets hope it helps make you more comfortable when they know more info on you and can perhaps tweak some meds etc...take care and try and pace yourself through them all....if that is possible!!
Claire X

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Lin
Thanks for the hug.....as it happens I need one today:sad:

Good luck with your next round of tests and take good care of yourself.

Sending a hug back to you

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((((Lin)))))))))))) :grhug: Good luck with your tests Lin, I think a few of us must have walked under ladders lately :( too many of us with too much going on. Take care, will be thinking of you.

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Lin,

Sorry that things arnt getting any easier take its easy today as you must feel wiped out on top of the major bruised feeling.

Good luck with all those forthcoming tests!

Love,

·
Administrator
7,566 Posts
Hi Lin, :hug:

I am sorry you are not doing so well at the moment. Appt after appt is tiring. You might find they do the two mris together. I was booked for a neck and back mri seperately and when I went they asked me if I wanted it done together. If they don't ask you, you could be cheeky and mention it. Thats if you don't mind having them done together. I just couldn't wait to get them over!!

Lin, I hope they find some answers so you can get some treatment and that you improve soon.

:foryou:

Deb x

·
11,409 Posts
(((Lin)))

I am sorry you are going threw so much. :hug:
Good luck with your tests.

Sending soft, gentle hugs your way.:grouphug2:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi Lin

I am so sorry to hear about so much going on with your health and hoping you get things figured out and something to help you get through your days.((hugs)).You would think they would let you know about these test they want to do but sometimes i wonder about doctors offices how or who runs them gr.
You know you have an awful lot of people you have been here for and it is okay if you need time to take care of Lin:).Please let us know what you find out about everything and let us know how you are feeling please.Take care of yourself young lady((hugs)).

Tammy

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello Lin

thanks for the hugs sending some back. yes it can get a bit much I sometimes think I live at the hospital. I have tried rebooking tests so they r all on the same day but its not possible sometimes.

Well its good u have them to help with your dx

usually when I see my rheumy I end up with about 15 blood tests then. papers to book next appointment 3 months then various tests lung function, echo,cardiogram, ct or xrays then every 6 months retox. also see dermy so this is my social life know most of the nurses tea ladies cleaners and porters lol

take care good luck with your tests

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

dixy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear Lin

I'm sorry about the seizure ((((((( (((((( Lin))))))))))). Is there anything avoidable that triggers them or do they just come out of the blue.
Test after test - it must be really wearing. More (((((((( Lin))))). I know you have excellent doctors, thank goodness for big mercies.

Lots of love
Clare

1 - 15 of 15 Posts