TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry not said hi, to some of you, not felt well of late, welcome to this lovley fouram,

Lin xxxxx

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hey can I second that.

A very warm welcome to all newbies.
I hope you find this site as invaluable as I have.
:hello:
Take care

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yes i will third that!!!

Have not been postinf much last few days as i've been feeling super rough and fonding it hard to put a sentance together!
But definately needed to say a big welcome to all newbies :)
:wavey::shake:​

Cassie

·
Inky
249 Posts
Thank you, all of you.
i joined then not posted for past four days... but its a lovely list.:)

Sara

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Lin

what a lovely idea!! :) I haven't been around much lately either so it's a good opportunity for me to say hello to our new members.

so I would also like to say a big warm :welcome: to all our new members! hugs to you all :grouphug2:

sorry to hear you havent been well lin,I hope you're feeling better now
take good care :hug:
love karen x

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi there,

I AM A NEWBIE!!!

Thanks for the hellos.

I looked at the member list and there are sooooo many folks registered here yet it seems most of the people do not post regularly.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I think the people here are great.:wink2:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hi Karol
seems most of the people do not post regularly.
Thank goodness for that ! If 22,000 + members posted regularly it would be unmanageable.

Seriously, the forum has been going for about ten years. Some people register and never post, some people post once and never again, some people post for while then move on, we hope because they are well or at least need no further help, some rarely or never post but are often in chat, and so on.

A few of the registrations were simply to try to push products so they get banned and a very few people every now and then, lose their posting rights because they don't appreciate the forum posting guidelines.

Cheers
Clare

1 - 8 of 8 Posts