The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Jeanne and I am 54 yo and it has been over 8 years since I was diagnosed and I am holding my own most of the time...I don't work anymore I am on full disability and I do believe that is what keeps me healthy...no stress anymore...I love to cruise and I got this website from a board for cruising...I have been reading and thought I would sign up and introduce myself...hope to be chatting with everyone soon...

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Jeanne and welcome here :)

It's always nice to meet new people who have been living with and dealing with this disease for a while. I'm sure you have plenty of experience to share.

This site is a great place for the odd bad day when we need to vent a little or just need to talk things through with others who can really understand what it's ike to live with this strange disease. We also have a lot of laughs here and it is so nice to know we're not alone going through this.

hope to hear more from you in the future,
Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi jeanne welcome to the site you will be made welcome by all that post on the site if you have a problem then you can ask about it here and someone will try and help speak to you again :) elisabeth

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the welcome...it may take me a while to get thru all this info...it is overwhelming to see such support...thank you
I will just start reading and jump in when ready...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts