The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new on the site and would love to speak to have other friends to share my experience of lupus with. Am still getting use to these sites so please bear with me if you leave me a message, anyone around my part of the world Warwickshire especially good to hear from you. BFN:lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hello and welcome!!

This is a great place to meet people and exchange ideas about lupus. I'm sure you will make many friends here.

Sharon

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome May
I am sure you will find it very helpful to know other people with lupus and share experiences. if you are an experienced patient you could find helping others helps yourself too. How does lupus affect you ? I hope the disease is stable and well controled.
If you have any problems using the forum please let us know. My main tip is to click on your name to get through to your profile to see all your posts and of course same for other people. Sometimes people have difficulty finding their previous posts.

Bye for now !

:)

Clare

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Welcome may you will get a great deal of support on this site if you need any help and someone will get back to you about it hope to hear from you again Elisabeth:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts