The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Judy and I live in "Chillinois". It was -6 here this morning and its cold.
I was diagnosed when I was 21 and tomorrow I will be 64. Who says you can't live with lupus?

·
Registered
71 Posts
cold

Hi we just might live close to each other. it is 10 right now . i lice in Sullivan Il. it is in central il. about 1 hour from springfield. i to have been sooo lucky to have lupus since 1984. finally dig in march of 1985 . Im almost 57 and sometimes it has amazes me i have lived this long oh shut got to go and check my choc. chip cookies my mind just isnt there some times hope to chat with you again PM me anytime . i smell burning later Sue:hehe:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I love your attitude :) Happy Birthday a day early!!

I live in chilowa (chilly Iowa). I hear you on on those cold temperatures - it was -20 to -26F around where I live this morning with wind chills as low as -50. This has been a crazy crazy winter in our neck of the woods - I'm so tired of ice storms, snow, ice storm, snow, ice storm, snow!

I hope you have something fun (& warm) planned for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
A warm welcome to you judy :)

Thank you for sharing that with us.I hope lupus hasn't caused you too many problems over the years.

best wishes for your birthday tomorrow :hapbirth:

I hope the weather warms up for you all soon!!!!!
take care..karen x

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Judy & :hapbirth:

I loved your post, it was so positive! I hope everything is well with you.

I have worked in Chicago so I know how cold it can get. That wind chill is deadly. They do say that you should wait 5 minutes as it could just change to sunshine. It is so true!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
11,409 Posts
Have a very happy birthday tomorrow, Judy.:wishes:

Welcome to the board.:)

I live in chilly Iowa. It is already below zero tonight.:eek:

Stay warm and have fun on your special day.:)

:flowery:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

First of all i want to welcome you to the sight
judy and im sure you have alot of imformation that can help us to live well with Lupus also.I live about 100 miles away from chicago illinois.So i do know how cold it has been for us also here.It was like -25 overnight and is about 17 below wind chill now.It sure does nothing good for our joints does it.I really like your attitude most defiantely and i am so glad you have been able to survive and sure hope things are okay with the lupus and your health overall.I think you will find lots of wonderful support in here and people to make you laugh also.Look forward to getting to know you.

Tammy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Happy bday

:birthday: It is 7 degrees here (and that's not minus 7 !!) and I was just complaining how cold it was :wink2: It's wonderful to read such a positive letter, you cheered me up. Lots of love to you on your birthday xx

·
Registered
580 Posts
these are the kind of post that i really love to read

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!:birthday: :bday:

:wishes: :hapbirth:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts