TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is sabrina i was diagnosed in 2005 Im the mother of 6 wonderfull kids i have an awsome hubby ive never really talked to any1 that has lupus im going through alot and i realized that what i need is 2 be able to talk to others who's going through it too HELP :sad:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Sabrina and welcome to the boards :)

WOW!!!! A mum of six :)

People here are very friendly and supportive and I'm sure that you'll enjoy being here and being able to share the ups and downs that go with lupus wth people that understand.

I'm sorry to hear that things are tough for you now. If we can help in any way the we will.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Sabrina, Welcome from me too.
I am so jealous of your big family, but I am sure they are hard work. What are their ages?
I hope you are getting good medical care.
x Lola

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Hi Countrymamma, I'm not jelous lol, tried it once, never again :lol:

This site is amazing with some wonderful people

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the site. I was diagnosed Aug 07 and since finding this site it really has helped me deal with this illness a lot better as I know there are people going through what I'm going through and it really helps to be able to ask questions about things. Really don't know where I'd be without it.

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Sabrina,
Hi and Welcome, I am Tammy and have had sle for 17 years. Congrads on the kids that is a family lol. The site is full of information, people which have had lupus for different periods of time, and wonderful advise. I hope you will join us in the chat room sometime and put your questions to us. I hope you are feeling well and doing well as i know children can really wear you out.

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Hi Sabrina

Nice to meet you. I am new to lupus and this site, but this site has been brilliant. The people on it are wonderful and they have a great deal of info. Come and join us in chat sometime.

Deb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi all and thank you all my kids ages r 14,13,11,10,9 and 8 we have 4 girls n 2 boys 3 r biologic n 3 r adopted but there all my own

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to you from a fellow "newbie"...this site has some great info, and I love that people actually answer when you have a post...even if it is just to say they are thinking about you, etc...it is easier when we have others to talk to who can relate to it all...
Take Care,
I

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi there and welcome to a great forum filled with understanding, knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly people who all understand just how you feel. I am glad you found this place, you will love it here.

WOW, 6 children and some are adopted. That is awesome and you and your hubby are very special people indeed to give kids a home they can call their own. You both deserve a medal.

I do hope to get to know you better. Feel free to join us in the chat room sometime. It is neat there as you can chat with other folks that can answer anything you want to know about and get a immediate response.

The tool bar at the top of the page has the chat room option. Click on it and then click on Enter chat room and BAM, your in. Then you just type away, hit enter and start chating with others in the same boat as your in.

What meds are you on to treat your Lupus and do you like your Rheumatologist? If so then that is half the battle won. A good doctor is hard to find sometimes.

Hope to get to know you better and again, welcome to a great place.:wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts