The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Well I made it to New Zealand and back, with relatively few mishaps, and I had a wicked time :lol: The lupus stayed pretty much under control - the rash got worse, but I was asking for that after doing a five hour glacier hike in blazing sunshine (was well worth it though!)

Anyway, I'd recommend going to everyone - it's a brilliant country, and the trip was just what I needed.

:hehe:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Welcome back!

Im delighted you had such a great time :) It sure is a beautiful country. I just loved it. I wasnt there long enough though to get the full value of the trip but I still loved every bit I experienced :)

Take care
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am glad your home safe and sound and your Lupus behaved itself for you.

So glad you had a good time too. Maybe you can post a picture or two.....I bet it is beautiful.

Maybe someday I will get there, maybe?;)

·
11,408 Posts
Hi Fairy,
Welcome back.:)

I am glad you had such a wonderful time and that lupus was left in the dust.:lol:

Wow a hike on a glacier. How cool that would be. (sorry for the pun;)) It is always great when we can have a wonderful time. I am happy that you had that.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanna go back! I'm back at work and trying a pred taper - I'm not a big fan of reality right now :lol:
I'm just going to look at my photo's and dream...

:hehe:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fairy;540567 said:
I wanna go back! I'm back at work and trying a pred taper - I'm not a big fan of reality right now :lol:
I'm just going to look at my photo's and dream...
Wow,.. It seems that you really had a great time there that you still wants to go back! Hahaha.. I'm happy for you! :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts