TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i've just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Samiyya and i have had lupus for the last 6 years. Since being diagonosed i have never felt really gud. I hope that i can learn more from others with lupus and make some friends.
:)
:worried:
xx

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. This site is very informative and helpful with lupus and related illnesses. We have a chat room that will give you instant feedback it you have questions or just want to pass some time with us crazy lupies. It is common that you would not feel good. Lupus is very unrelenting with it's attack on the body. I do hope that I have a chance to talk with you in the chat room. Glad you found the site and hope you start feeling better soon.

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Samiyya,

Welcome to the lupus site, it is nice to meet you.

Sorry to read you are not feeling well. What meds are you on? Sometimes it takes trying a few different meds till you get the right mix for you.

There is tons of information on the site and caring members who will help you with their experiences dealing with lupus.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Samiyya and :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear what brings you here and to hear that despite 6 years since diagnosis you still don't feel too good :(

I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here. The site is a truly wonderful place in terms of support, advice, knowledge, friendship and a good few laughs too.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hi Samiyya, Welcome to the board.
By its very nature of being autoimmune, you will not feel as you did before lupus joined up with you. I'm sorry to say this, but it is part of lupus. Enjoy the times you do feel "better" and rest up when you are not up to "normal".
Sally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts