The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hehe: :hehe: Hello
Ihope everyone is doing ok its being quit awhile since I been to the web sight well Am not doing so great I have the flu right now my diseases are active am losing protein am driving my doctors crazy I hope everyone is doing ok
take care
mill:hehe:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Mill,

Great to see you back! I'm sorry you are not doing so great, I hope the docs are looking after you. How is your myeloma?

Sending you gentle hugs and positive thoughts, :hugbetter:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
HI MILL!! :hug: :hugbetter:

love
Lily

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:hehe: Hello
Thanks loops and lily well my lupus and myeloma are active can't get my Drs to greet amn losing protein my rheumy , onclogist and my internist cannot great so am flaring up big times well take care
mill:p

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Mill big ((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) comming your way

hang in there hun Lin xxx

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello mill

I am sorry to hear you're not too good :sad:

I hope you feel better soon.take good care of yourself.
sending you big healing hugs
:there: :flowery:
karen x

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am new here, but I am sorry to hear things are not going well, and the flu on top of that! Plenty of hugs and hope things get better soon. Karly:hug: :flowery:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I'm glad to hear from you but so sorry it isn't better news. I was so hopeful you'd get on the myeloma medication and it would make all the difference in the world for you. And to add the flu on top of that - YUCK! Unfortunately the flu shot only protected against about 40% of the strains out there this year...

(((hugs))) Take care of yourself sweetie.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:p Hello
Am doing much better today no the only I on for the myeloma is the Decadron well am still flaring on but isnt that bad now but am losing weight am going to see a another oncologist for second opinion my oncologist referel me too him well take care to all

mill:p

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Milly,

I am glad to hear your, feeling better today! :) Now, that is something to smile about..:hehe:

Love,
Sandy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts