The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had to take time off work for a couple of days. I have been very lucky in the past as extra pain relief/tablets have done the trick. Cant remember doing anything out of the ordinary but woke with Pain in hips- right deep inside inner hips. Anyway no way could I have sat at my workplace and concentrated:wink2: [ no seriously I usually do] or couldnt have driven there anyway as changing gear is impossible. So took time off work to try to find tablet combi that will let me get on with things.{have youngish sons who drop socks etc, etc about the house] Is this normal_the sudden onset of pain, not the sock bit:lol: and what should i do If i can avoid bothering doc and hope it will go away!!
Sorryto rant on but feeling a bit sorry for myself today.
Sue/SIZE]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
squeaky

Back again! I meant to add that I have been feeling and being sick as well{too much info!] which is why I had to cut short my rant - came over faint and had to dash....
My rheumatologist has me down for uctd so as i read that that is a better thing to have if you have to get anything! I have been playing down my symptoms to my family so its good to talk here if you dont mind. I know many of you are really sick so perhaps i have just picked up abug somewhere?
I had thought the Plaq. and amitriptylene were helping so perhaps thats it
Best wishes Sue

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
If you've had stomach flu type symptoms... then probably it is due to a virus. I had it not too long ago and was up all night the first night with GI "issues" shall we say! The next day had terrible pain in my lower back/hips deep inside, as well as greatly increased joint pain all over. In my case it lasted only 2 days and then I was back to my normal.

I hope it's short lived for you, and that it is only a virus...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts