TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jen
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of us in the US can help get additional legislative support for the Lupus Research, Education, Awareness, Communication and HealthCare -- Amendments of 2007 (H.R.1192) by e-mailing your state representative.

The below link walks you through a couple very easy steps, just enter your zip code and it takes you to your state rep. and has a letter all ready to be e-mailed (you can edit the letter if you like).

http://capwiz.com/lfa/issues/alert/?alertid=10211971&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]

Hope it works for you. :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks, i just sent mine off.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Jenkay,

Thank you very much. I entered my information and with any luck, it will go to where it needs to go. I get so frustrated to see all the support given to numerous other illness. While they are just as important, I feel totally left out and kicked to the curb. Someone somewhere needs to do something.

Nancy

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Jenkay,

Thank you for posting. I hope everybody bombards their legislators with emails.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Jen,

Got to thinking yesterday that we needed more people to do this. I have now emailed all my friends and family to help. Most of them have done it and are passing it on to others.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Dear Jen

I just want to thank you for such a wonderful idea and yes i sent mine to:) I sure hope that many other do also and maybe we can get them going on the research more.:)

Tammy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts