The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Determined radiographer
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been to the hospital today and the rheumy is testing me for something called (sounds like) Dashens disease? I know this isn't how it is spelt, I have heard of this before, but I cannot remember how it is written, and I was wondering if anyone knew please?

Many thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.