TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone sorry i havn't been on much so let me tell you whats been going on with me. for those who don't know me i'm cecee and i was diagnosed with SLE when i was 13. i am now 17 hehehe..well I GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!!!! i'm going to millermotte which is in north carolina where i live :) um as for my lupus its kicking my butt but i'm kicking harder at it lol..i mainly just suffer with joint pains being anemic and fatigue..my kidney were involved but they are alot better which i'm happy for. my surgery for my avascular necrosis went well and i'm walking with a slight limp but much bettter than i was doing before :) right now i took a medication and ate oysters!! not a great combo becuase i got a reaction from it all right. ALL OVA MY FACE lol rashes that itch and burn....thankfully they are going away!!! yippeee hehe oh yea..at my school we have to do these projects before we can graduate.. my topic was LUPUS!! how obvious lol and this wednesday is speaker night where my friends and family can talk bout how they were affected. i know two people in my community with lupus also :)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Cecee :) It's good to hear from you again and especially that you seem to be doing a lot better than last time we spoke.

Well done for college :woohoo: I hope it all goes great and that your lupus leaves you alone for a while!

Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Cecee,

Congratulations on all your have achieved with both college and health!

Wishing you the best of luck and success with your course at Millermotte when it starts!

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Cecee,

Fantastic news about college!! I am pleased that things are going so well for you.

Deb

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Cecee, College bound...way to go!! Keep kicking the Lupus all the way to the curb. Very proud you are an advocate for Lupus. Lupus is just a word to most...Many have compassion but do not comprehend.
A good education is something no one can ever take away from you(not even Lupus.) Your Family must be popping their buttons with pride!
Best Wishes, Rosie

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
cecee,
That is wonderful news and congrads on the college. It is always good to do a project on something that you know and have knowledge of. It is good also that you get a chance to have interaction. I do hope that you get a chance to find a balance with the school and the other things going on in your life.

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Cecee.

Congrats on your acceptance to college.:woohoo:

It is great to see that you have a wonderful positive attitude. :)

Keep on kicking lupus.:)

I remember talking to you in chat.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
182 Posts
:yahoo::cheer2::spin:

Congratulations fantastic news on your college entry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts