The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
377 Posts
Sharon,

You have quite a lot to deal with. I know what you mean about getting out of the house. When we went on a trip last summer it was the first time in almost a year that I felt better on a consistent basis. Since then I have had a few ups and downs but mostly up and better than I have been in a long long time.

I don't remember if you have children at home or not. I get obsessive about cleaning knobs and handles in our home when someone is sick. I usually don't sleep with my husband when he is sick or even thinks he is getting sick. I couldn't the first night this last time and so got the flu bug. Just a thought for you with your Immune Deficiency and all.

I would add about competing medications and ask are you taking it at the right time of day? I know my husband has to take his thyroid med either an hour before breakfast or 2 hours after breakfast. I think when food is present it doesn't absorb completely into the blood stream.

Take care,
Karen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.