The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Luppylupus,

You have found the right place, you wont feel so alone here.

How long have you been diagnosed with lupus? It sounds like you are having quite a time with it.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hello and :welcome: Hope you enjoy the site, no you aren't alone as you can see there are thousands of other Lupies out there from all corners of the world. :hug: take care and look forward to getting to know you.

love
Lily

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
me and my lupus

I have had Lupus for 11 years, so far I have had 4 P.E's, an arotia anyresm,my right kidney blow up at home and they took it out,was in a coma for almost two months on full life supports, had almost a gallon of blood around my heart, again on life supports after I woke up they put me in a regular room where I started having a gradmal seizure then I bleed inside my lung..my neuro doctor is real good at his job yet he forgot the class about bedside manners...he is a real jerk, I go back on the 30th hopefully he will say more then just ..how you doing and bye. I am a 3rd generational lupus patient yet the last living, i also have had 3 right brain strokes and 2 heart attack..oh by the way I am 48..well that's me and my Lupus.;)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hello Luppylupus and welcom to the site!

You certainly have been through alot, but have found the right place for support as there are lots of very friendly helpful people on this site.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi again Luppylupus :bigsmile:

I had to laugh when you said:

my neuro doctor is real good at his job yet he forgot the class about bedside manners
:hehe::hehe: Most Neuro's are like that :lol: at least that's been my experience :wink2:

You've certainly had it tough :hug: What meds are they treating you with now?

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Most Neuro's are like that at least that's been my experience
~~~
I have to say a prayer of thanks for my new neuro doc. She is NORMAL!!! On my first visit, she spent 1 1/2 hours with me!! Then pulled all 5 volumes of my chart and had them read by the time I saw her 4 days later! Did I mention she has a great bedside manner? People with sle are flocking to her!! And she keeps Fri afternoon to do an open clinic and catch up with the patients on all the tests and labs she has ordered in the week. I told my rheumy that he COULD NOT let her leave that group - ever!

If we could clone her, we would, to share with the rest of the world. She is impressive. Until then, you'll just have to come to Seattle to see her.
Sally

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Luppylupus,

Welcome to the site. You have had a really tough time with your lupus. I hope
we can be of some help to you with support. :)

I hope your feeling a bit better now.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
279 Posts
hi loopy loopus

wow did it take u 11 years to find us.;) It took me 3yrs:lol:

welcome and your brilliant join us in live cat sometime

dixy

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the boards.

I think you will like it here as everyone is like family.

Join us in the chat room sometime, steer clear of the cat room.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. It is nice to know you are not alone and that there are people like us out there that we can talk to that understand. I am sorry that it seems you are having a hard time with this lupus. I know what you mean but mine does not seem to be all over like yours is.

I hope you are doing well and feeling well also.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Lupey, welcome to the site. Sorry that you have had to go through so much. Hope things improve for you soon.

Take care
Deb

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Lupus site, my oh my, you have been through the mill bless. glad you found us, at least we can all sound off together lol!!

take care Lin xxxxxxxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.