TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last good news my nephew has regained conscoisness ,but is still very ill.
They have broken both ckeek bones and kicked out his front teeth,the doctors say he is young and this has helped him.
As for the thugs,they arrested them then let them out and guess what they have dissappeared,hopefully they will find them to send them to prison.
My nephew did offer them his money,they took his money and his mobile.
The response we have had has been great as people are now coming forward to say that they were sickened at what they saw of my nephew.
It is so annoying as his mobile was not a dear one to buy.
I think my sister will be able to sleep tonight as she has not slep for the past 3 days.
I want to thank everyone for the support you have given and your kind words they meant a lot.
Once again thank you so much.
Sandy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Dear Sandy,

Wonderful news! I am so happy to hear such good news about your nephew.
I do hope your sister can rest now, knowing her son is awake, after his serious surgery.

I am also glad, that it sounds justice will be done for him, as I know you are also. Thank you, for letting us know about your nephew on the road to recovery.

Best Wishes,
Sandy (another one :lol:)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Sandy,

That is great news and as for the people that did this to him, just know that they will pay now or later. I am happy for your family that things seem better for now and as for your sister well she may sleep awhile so don't be surprised if you can't wake her up for oh maybe 24 hours lol. I am glad you posted the up date I have been thinking of you and your nephew ever since I posted to the first message.
Tammy

·
Registered
376 Posts
It amazes me how criminals seem to have more rights than the victims. :mad: Your nephew only "gets out" after his face is reconstructed and his teeth replaced etc. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

But, the most important thing here is that it seems your nephew is doing well. His age does seem to be to his advantange, thank goodness.

I hope he gets the help needed to work through this awful crime once his medical condition improves as he seems to remember what happened. I know I would be having nightmares.

Glad you and your sister are relieved and both can get a good nights sleep.

The power of prayer, positive vibes, etc. come through again!

Annette

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Sandy

Im so pleased your nephew has regained consciousness. No doubt he has a long road to go in his recovery but that is excellent news and makes for a good prognosis. Of course the psychological impact of such a vicious assault will also take time to heal and I hope he can get all the help he needs.

Fingers crossed the toe-rags that did this will get whats coming to them.

Much love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With Thanks

Yes i think we all got a goods nights sleep last night,as it has taken its toll on my sister she looks twenty years older with all this.
The dodctors say it will take time for him to heal but the mental scars will always be with him.
They are going to start reconstructive surgey asap to rebuild his face.
We are keeping our fingers crossed they find them as they can't hide forever.
People have been so kind it just shows that people are good when you need them.
The police are relieved that it has not turned into a murder enquiry,no one yet exept his parents are allowed to see him yet,so we are informed by phone.

Well once again thanks for support you have all given and god bless you all.

Sandy:)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Very good news Sandy !
Many hugs
Clare

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Sandy,
I am so glad things are not worse,mind you, I am sad that it happened in the first place. Our young people do not seem to be safe anywhere.
My Son witnessed a fatal stabbing a while back and that haunts him every time he walks down that road. I hope your Nephew gets excellent treatment and good follow up.
x Lola

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sandy123,
I am so happy for your nephew and you and your family! What wonderful news concerning his recovery. I hope the reconstructive surgery goes very well.
I hope the police do not let the thugs stay "out" and since they know who they are, it should be an easy thing to round them up for court. People like that are a menace to everyone:mad:.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That is good news Sandy!

I will keep praying for him to recover fully from this. I think it is true that young people can recover from the most unbelievable things.

I also hope that those thugs are found and that they get properly sentenced for what they have done.

Katharine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts