The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all new here dio since 1989 now quite used to being lupi i have been methtrx inject once a week now for sometime did this as it upset my tum with tabs so not able to get out much but i do know for the loos at the shops and towns we go to and even on the way :lol: but its lots better now but i still have my moments as we all do i seem to be in a perminant flair my doc has been fab as we have learnt about this together i have shown him things i have found out and he has done the same for me so a big learning curve for each hope you all had a good day janet

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello janet and :welcome:

I hope you enjoy being here on the site. There are lots of knowledgeable people here when advice is needed and also lots of support and a good few laughs.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:wavesmile:Hi Janet and :welcome: to the site!

I hope you enjoy being a member and hope to hear more from you soon!

I am so glad that you have a good medical relationship with your doctor...its so important for the future care of our treatment.

Take care,

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Janet and welcome to the site. It is so friendly and has a wealth of knowledge amongst its members. Join us in chat sometime!

Deb

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Welcome to the site Janet.

We all seem to learn as we go. I hope the forum helps you pick up some new pieces of information that will be helpful for you. Feel free to ask questions both on the forum and in the live chat. Our members are more than willing to share their knowledge, experience and support.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.