The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say hello to everone.
I am a nurse, but have been out of work do to injury for almost 2 years now. I had back surgery, but before that I was on a lot of pain meds and went into renal failure and this is how lupus came to be mentioned in my medical history. We are still unsure if I have it yet. I called my Dr. for lab results and he hasn't called me back. This makes you wonder, maybe he wishes to speak to me in person...Who knows. I see my family Dr. tomorrow and I will speak to him about it. I have not mentioned any of this to my husband, only because I want to know I have it before I worry him too much.
I just want EVERYONE to know, whether or not I am a lupus patient, I will be here for you all...to support you and help you in any way I may be able to...
Thank God for forums like this, so we can come together for support and learn more about what we are feeling..
Love to all,
rebelld;)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Welcome to the site - I hope you come back with an update for us on your situation after visiting your doctor today. This is a great place for information and support. What symptoms do you have that make you believe that you might have lupus? It can take a while to diagnose it, so if your symptoms continue but they don't diagnose you now, be sure to keep investigating for a cause of your symptoms in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts