The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to say Hi to all here.. and to everyone who suffers from Lupus and other disorders relating to this condition Hope and strength ...
Im a full time mother who has a daughter with lupus she has had 4 recurrant m/carriages and is now pregnant again.. tho i may stress is now taking clexin (40 ml) as well as her daily low dose aspirin (75mg).. she had a late miscarriage @21 weeks in2006 and the last three m/carriages were in the 1st trimester. She has 3 yr old daughter who had tests for juvenevile athritis and now awaiting lupus results. hopefully these wil b free of symptons thos her esr levels were high on her last 2 blood counts.( she suffers a lot with knee and painfull joints) ..it is so worrying and upsetting to see both my daughter and granddaughter suffer with these problems..
My daughter is about 5 weeks pregnant now and going to ave a scan in early feb.. she is on clexin which her partner adminstrates to her or myself when he is at work.
Im so concerned and stressed as u can imagine and i know this is doubly stressfull and upsetting for my daughter also .. i dread the phone ringing as the past four pregnancies all ended unfortunatley and now i try and give my daughter has as much rest as she can .. i take my granddaughter to school and have her stay overnight when my daughter lets me lol.(as she feels guilty) as i can understand I try and do what i can to help.. tho i feel hopeless if you know what i mean .. im on edge to be honest with you i want this pregnacy to be a long n healthy one..espcially for my daughters sake.. she is so depressed.. she has endured so much and i truly hope this time nothing wil go wrong..we have a forum for those who have lost loved ones.. as i myself have lost two children a daughter thro leukamia and a son who had a blood disorder and died at 9 months from cot death..we started this forum a few months ago and it gives me strength and hope to others also who know and experienced a great loss in our lives. .. yet it would b nice if i could have feed back concerning my daughter with her Lupus..she is in a lot of pain and stess as well i know is her partner who is brilliant may i add . I know he is a great help to her yet i can see how this is effecting him also .. . what else can i do to help.. please could you advise me..
ty xx

RobinGoch..........Love n strength to you all. x x x

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Wow Robin

I want to welcome you to the sight first of all.Then i like to say how sorry i am your daughter has lupus and has lost so many babies:sad: I have heard of quite a few in here having that happened to them also and then finally having some babies comeout okay.I cannot even imagine how this is effecting you as much as it her.I have a daughter and had to watch her go through some real serious health issues and all i can do is be there for her,but that is an awful lot and you are also keeping your grandaughter for her also.I am sure you will get a few people that will come through and help you out with what to do.I just have not been through this before but sure do want to know how things go for your daughter and we are here for you both.

Tammy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi tammy ..ty

HI Tammy ty so much for welcome..
Having read a quite a few posts so far since i joined i can see this site will be of great help and benefit for myself and my daughter ..benefit for me as i can learn to understand this illness and support for her also there are so many threads here its gonna take me a while.. yet i know to talk is a big help and to relate to others here too..
ty so much again..i hope you and ur daughter are well and Love n health shine on u all..

ty xxx RobinGoch
ps ..oops my granddaughter stays over about once twice a week,..my daughter will go insane if i keep her longer lol.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi RobinGoch,

I don't really have any special advice for you, I just wanted to say hi and it sounds like you are already doing so much for your daughter. It sounds like you are able to understand her difficulties and help her with her illness as much as possible.

That amount of understanding and love is probably the most important thing for her. It's great that you have come here to learn more :)

I wish you both the very best of luck and hope that everything goes well for her this time.

Katharine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI Katharine ty x

Hi Katharine ty for ur reply :)
I only just realised about an hour ago after reading more posts that my daughter is already a registered user on this forum.. not sure if she knows im on here too lol .I did mention this morning that i was up late this morning on a lupus site and low and behold i came across her threads n post also .. (Rhi please excuse any embarassment ive caused u ..im pleased also u r getting support and comfort as a user here...
Thanks again Katharine take care and best wishes too

xx RobinGoch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts