The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to say Hi to all here.. and to everyone who suffers from Lupus and other disorders relating to this condition Hope and strength ...
Im a full time mother who has a daughter with lupus she has had 4 recurrant m/carriages and is now pregnant again.. tho i may stress is now taking clexin (40 ml) as well as her daily low dose aspirin (75mg).. she had a late miscarriage @21 weeks in2006 and the last three m/carriages were in the 1st trimester. She has 3 yr old daughter who had tests for juvenevile athritis and now awaiting lupus results. hopefully these wil b free of symptons thos her esr levels were high on her last 2 blood counts.( she suffers a lot with knee and painfull joints) ..it is so worrying and upsetting to see both my daughter and granddaughter suffer with these problems..
My daughter is about 5 weeks pregnant now and going to ave a scan in early feb.. she is on clexin which her partner adminstrates to her or myself when he is at work.
Im so concerned and stressed as u can imagine and i know this is doubly stressfull and upsetting for my daughter also .. i dread the phone ringing as the past four pregnancies all ended unfortunatley and now i try and give my daughter has as much rest as she can .. i take my granddaughter to school and have her stay overnight when my daughter lets me lol.(as she feels guilty) as i can understand I try and do what i can to help.. tho i feel hopeless if you know what i mean .. im on edge to be honest with you i want this pregnacy to be a long n healthy one..espcially for my daughters sake.. she is so depressed.. she has endured so much and i truly hope this time nothing wil go wrong..we have a forum for those who have lost loved ones.. as i myself have lost two children a daughter thro leukamia and a son who had a blood disorder and died at 9 months from cot death..we started this forum a few months ago and it gives me strength and hope to others also who know and experienced a great loss in our lives. .. yet it would b nice if i could have feed back concerning my daughter with her Lupus..she is in a lot of pain and stess as well i know is her partner who is brilliant may i add . I know he is a great help to her yet i can see how this is effecting him also .. . what else can i do to help.. please could you advise me..
ty xx

RobinGoch..........Love n strength to you all. x x x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi tammy ..ty

HI Tammy ty so much for welcome..
Having read a quite a few posts so far since i joined i can see this site will be of great help and benefit for myself and my daughter ..benefit for me as i can learn to understand this illness and support for her also there are so many threads here its gonna take me a while.. yet i know to talk is a big help and to relate to others here too..
ty so much again..i hope you and ur daughter are well and Love n health shine on u all..

ty xxx RobinGoch
ps ..oops my granddaughter stays over about once twice a week,..my daughter will go insane if i keep her longer lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI Katharine ty x

Hi Katharine ty for ur reply :)
I only just realised about an hour ago after reading more posts that my daughter is already a registered user on this forum.. not sure if she knows im on here too lol .I did mention this morning that i was up late this morning on a lupus site and low and behold i came across her threads n post also .. (Rhi please excuse any embarassment ive caused u ..im pleased also u r getting support and comfort as a user here...
Thanks again Katharine take care and best wishes too

xx RobinGoch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.