TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Laura.

I have been dealing with Lupus for about 15 years now. I have RA, Raynauds, Sjogrens, a history of ITP and DVT.

I am currently only experiencing joint pain. I find that my water areobics class helps alot with that. Going through relationships problems right now so am feeling a bit fatigued everyday also.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hello Laura,

Welcome to the forum. I am happy you have joined us. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Water exercise is a great way to keep those joints moving in a gentle way. It is good for the cardiovascular system also. You are fortunate to have a facility nearby. Water isn't my thing so I do yoga instead.

Don't forget to check out the chat room. It is a great way to get to know the other members. I hope to see you in there soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
11,405 Posts
:welcome: Laura,
It is nice to meet you.

You have found a great place for info and caring members.

Dealing with lupus for 15 yrs. I am sure you will have experiences to share. Sorry to read that you have joint pain.:( Sounds like your water therapy is great for you.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Welcome Laura.

I sure hope to get to know you better. Come here for support and great information too. I have made some very close friends here on this site. The information is invaluable and the people are just awesome.

I hope to get to know you better.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts