The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congradulaions on the new arrival. I am trying to get over our new granddaughter death. My daughter died also and I am fighting the grief as well as advanced Lupus. I am glad I found this site. everyone seems so kind and helpful, I am new here and would like to just introduce myself. I am Dolly and I am 64 yrs young. I am married for 35 yrs. and we have 6 kids, 15 grandchildren and a great grandson who is a delight. I am a foster care Mom also for the state of wv. Love god and i am a gospel singer, my husbandis a misician and we sing and play for the Lord.
I am on Plaquenil and numerous other meds.

Be Blessed, Dolly

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi! I'm new

:thumbs: My name is Dolly and I have Lupus, Glad I found this site. I have Arthritis and osteoporosis, Fibramyalgia and carPel tunnel and coPd. Other wise I feel great and try to keep moviNG. I try to think positive and pray a lot.
I am thankful for all my blessings, like my children, Grandchildre, great Grandchildren and Bob, my husband and all our foster children and family. I am 64 yrs young and love good friends and good food. I am on numerous meds but, I know i am not alone.

Be Blessed, Dolly

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Dolly and welcome!!

Wow, you are one active lady!
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and grandaughter, that must be terribly hard for you.

I hope you enjoy being with us here on the site. I'm sure you'll find it as helpful and supportive as I have.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Dolly. So sorry you're grieving but it's good to know you have alot of support around you. Hope to hear more from you.
X T X:)

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Welcome to the site Dolly. My sincere condolences on your daughter and grand daughters deaths. That must be so hard to bear :sad:

I hope you find this place of comfort and support to you.

Look forward to getting to know you

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:there: Hi Dolly my sincere condolances on the sad loss of your Daughter And Grand Daughter you will get a lot of support on this site.As We All Have at some point.Well Done on being a foster parent my niece does the same and she is only 26yrs and has a 1yr old son herself.How long have you been doing that for my niece had 2sisters to start with now she has a brother and sister i hope you will keep in touch with us God Bless Elisabeth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts