TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but, unfortunately, not to Lupus.

I have to say how extremely happy I am that I found you guys! I've been struggling with this for 10 years now and it seems to be at a point where it's getting worse. My husband is my biggest supporter but I don't really have anyone else in my life that I can talk to about what I'm going through and have them understand. Finding this site was a true blessing and I'm so very thankful the Lord lead me to it.

Just reading some of the posts has been a real inspiration and help. I hope that, with time, I can be of some help to someone out there who's struggling, too.

I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Teresa
Kissimmee, Florida
U.S.A.

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Teresa,

Welcome to the lupus site. It is nice to meet you.:)

I too have a very supportive husband. This site has been a blessing to me. It is great to come here and talk to people that truly know and understand how you are feeling.

You say that your lupus is getting worse? How is it affecting you?

I hope that you are safe from "Tropical Storm Fay." Watching the news tonight,it says Fay might turn into a hurricane.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Inky
249 Posts
Hi Teresa
Welcome to the group.
Hope you get all the support you need here. I only have my husband and a friend with ME who really understands what it is like. I can feel both frustrated and lonely because of this but this group always always makes me feel safe and supported.

I have probably had lupus all my life but the real struggles have been in the last 8 years. It is a very challenging disease.

Welcome again
Love Sara
x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Teresa :)

Do you really live in a place called Kissimmee?! What a cute name!

Im very glad you found us and happy to see that the Forum has already been of help to you. I notice you say that things seem to be getting worse at the moment :hugbetter:

If you have any questions at all please dont hesitate to post. As you can see there is a wealth of support and information here between members.

Take good care
Joan:rose:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts