The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am in the process of being diagnosed. Presently chasing a Rhuemy appointment that seems to have 'gone astray'! :mad:I also have Crohns and believe that all of the problems/symptoms that I am getting now (tiredness, joints becoming very sore, swollen, hot and red, pain on a level that I have never experienced in my life, rash across my nose and cheeks, low platelets, seriously low red count, etc, sore/hoarse throat,nasal/mouth ulcers and on and on!) were brought on by some of the seriously nasty meds that I was put on to clear up my Crohns flare. Anyhows, I have taken the time to read some of the stories here and am amazed at how brave and strong you all are! I would love to get involved with the message boards and will visit as and when I can (stiff swollen hands and fingers permitting!) and would love to get to know some of you better.
So, I will say 'Adios' for now and hope to chat with you all at some point!
Dawny
x:rotfl:

·
Registered
594 Posts
HI Dawny,
Welcome to the site.
Sorry you are feeling so terrible at the moment i hope you manage to get seen by a rheumy soon.
This is a really great site and you're right there are some really amazing people here.

Take Care

Good Luck

Cassie :)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Dawny and welcome :)

I'm sorry to hear what brings you here but hope that you will find the support and information available here very useful.

You sound determined to unearth that rheumy appointment so I hope that gets done soon and that you maybe know a little more.

All the best,
Katharine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts