The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm not exactly used to posting on online forums. So I'm going to apologize in advanced if i post something in the wrong place or anything. I'm not very good at talking to anyone about my personal struggles because most people dont understand or are quick to judge and when you have certain not so nice symptoms its hard to find anyone who can answer questions about how to help resolve said symptoms. Anywho, I am a 22 y.o female diagnosed with SLE when I was 18 but have most likely had it for most of my life. I also have been diagnosed with celiac and R.A. and a few other G.I related issues. Currently beind treated for pneumoniae thanks to the incompetence of my pharmacists. Anyway I have like a million questions that I can never get consistent answers about from medical professionals. But maybe as a community of peers who have experienced a lot of what I have questions or concerns about that maybe I can find some of the answers and information i have been looking for. Sorry for the long post, I'm excited to get to know all of you and I hope you're all doing well.
Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.