The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,444 Posts
I second the suggestion of getting a referral to a dermatologist, since most of your symptoms have to do with rashes (and since what your GP did for the chest rash hasn't helped at all). That doctor would be best equipped to determine what is happening with respect to your rashes.

There are some types of lupus that mostly affect the skin with only minimal involvement elsewhere. It's a possibility, but it doesn't seem a strong possibility to have systemic lupus (SLE) given your mild symptoms. I definitely encourage you to get an expert opinion on your skin rash symptoms though, and take pictures of them so you can show the doctor(s) what you get since they do have a tricky way of disappearing it seems just in time for the doctor appointment!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.