TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I'm new to this site, my name is Anthony, I'm a male 14 year old an I was just diagnosed with Lupus two weeks ago.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Anthony

Welcome to the forum. Im sorry to hear about your diagnosis and I do hope you are doing okay? Its hard to take in at first but hopefully with the right treatment you should do very well.:) We have a couple of younger members and one male in particular who has just turned 15 - his screen name is Andyc95.

I hope you enjoy the site. If you need any advice, support or information dont hesitiate to ask. In the meantime enjoy reading the posts:)

Take good care
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Anthony,:wavesmile:
Just wanted to welcome to you to the site. :welcome:

Take care,

Pam

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the site. I hope you can make some friends and learn more about Lupus.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi welcome just remember your not alone and we are all here to understand and sympathize when others don't. I am sure at your age your friends will not always understand, be patient and remember they can't understand what they don't know, the true friends will be the ones who will listen and allow you to explain whats going on with you emotionally, physically and mentally. Its alot to take in for an adult let alone a teenager, I pray that you have the support you need and that with treatment you will be able to enjoy all the joys of being a teenager!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts