TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My name is Gill and I think I may have Lupus .. I had a Biopsy yesterday . Would br interested in discussing my symptoms with someone .. thanks :)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gill ! :)

We will be happy to discuss your symptoms with you - just say what they are.
I am wondering if it was a skin biopsy you had.
When you are reading the forum please remember that most of the diagnosed people who post here have ongoing problems with their lupus. Those who live normal lives with their symptoms well controlled rarely use forums.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon

Bye for now

Clare

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Clare . Thanks for your response , its a pleasure to meet you :). my symptons are .. A rash on the cheeks plus other areas ,such as top of legs, I am so so tired all the time and my eyes seem a bit "fuzzy" and very itchy . Yes it was a skin Biopsy I had . does this sound as if this is possibly Lupus to you? . Thanks for your help. Bye for now X

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Gill and welcome,

It may help you to have a look at the diagnostic criteria and alternative criteria at the top of the "not yet diagnosed" section.

Your symptoms could be indicative of some sort of auto-immune disease but as they're all quite complex it's difficult to say which one.

Hopefully you will soon have the results of that biopsy and will be able to begin treatment to relieve your symptoms a little.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much Katherine for your help . I will have a look at the not yet diagnoised section ..take care x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts