TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Just want to let you know, today i'm wearing high heels!!!! :lol: before my joints started to hurt me, i use to wear high heels all the time. Work - high heels Shopping - high heels Going out for an evening meal - yes!!! high heels.

I know that i'm going to pay for it, but today i just wanted to feel like the old me!!!

It rain here in London, but that does not matter, its sun shine in my heart;)

I FEEL SO HAPPY IN MY HIGH HEELS

Have a great day!!!:p

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hi Spicy,

Sometimes a girl just has to do what a girl has to do and if wearing high heals is what it takes then so be it....:hehe: I hope you have a wonderful day...
I do the same thing... mind you it isn't high heals...its going for a too long walk.. or gardening... At the end of the day when I am hurting it is all worth it, because I got to do something I love doing.... Good for you...

Have a wonderful time in your high heals:wow:I hope you are enjoying every minute...

Love Penny

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Spicy,

Have a really good day. I have small feet so I look like a little pig on high heels. I am afraid I stick with boat shoes, and just have one pair of slightly girly shoes for when it is unavoidable.
x Lola

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Spicey,
you go for it in high heels girl :wink2:
I can't imagine that i will ever be able to wear shoes again with even a remote heel!!!
I think i could probably stand but that would be it!!!

Good for you, i hope you dont suffer too much :)

Cassie

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
You go girl!

My goodness but the mere thought of putting a high heel on is enough to make me wince! Im delighted you are able to do it though!

Wear them for me!

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Ha, ha, ha!

Hope you are having fun. Thing about high heels is they make you tall and slim and glamorous instantly.

However, in my case, a couple of hours later they turn me into a bent knees, bottom sticky out, crouching bow-legged creature with a rather pained facial expression.

Great in front of the mirror before the big outside tho"!

Have fun.

:love:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I too used to wear them all the time

:hehe:Before I started getting really sickly with lupus, I always dressed up in nice dressy clothes and high heels. Made me feel like a woman. But I had to quit wearing them because they hurt me so badly. The last time I wore high heels was at a funeral and I almost broke my neck trying to balance myself wearing them. It felt so weird too! So I hope your High Heel day becomes a nice one!

·
Registered
521 Posts
You can't pay me to walk straight in them without holding on to something anymore :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts