TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ...

just wanted to pick your brains..

I am on warfarin and my desired range is 4-4.5...
Since last weekend i havent been good....infact a few very strange episodes but also my left eye has been playing up...

Its almost like i have something behind the eye and the vision isnt rt...not all the time..and in my head its like i have been out and drunk whiskey all night !

And many others things have happened to i just want to know if any of you have had TIA,s with a high inr...

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hi Chris
I think you should see your doctors about these problems rather than supposing you are having TIA's despite the INR being within range.

If people write in saying they have had strokes while within normal range does that mean you will pay no attention to these problems ? I doubt it.

So call your doctor soonest as there are other possible causes for these symptoms nothing to do with INR. I hope it is passing and nothing serious but it needs proper investigation. If it takes a turn for the worse tomorrow, go to A&E

Clare

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Clare..

its no worse today..the only thing is since yesterday my eyelid keeps twitching on that same eye,,,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts