The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking that after 12 years of living with Lupus, its about time i made some contact with others, so here i am :hehe:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi there Katree :)

Welcome to the Forum. Im glad you decided to join us :p

How are you doing with your Lupus? Very often people will seek out some support when things are not going too well. I hope thats not the case but if it is you have certainly come to the right place for some support and good company :)

I look forward to getting to know you and in the meantime feel free to jump in anywhere on the Forum.

Take good care
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum Katree :)

I hope you will find it very helpful in every way. Having lupus can be extremely lonely as there's so much we need to talk about. Family and friends even if they are kind and helpful, just don't understand and can't be expected to know answers to medical questions. There's a wealth of information here as well as personal experience.

It is a comfort knowing you are not the only one. There's almost always someone with similar experiences, problems and difficulties.

Bye for now
Clare

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Katree,
Hello and welcome to the site! :wavey:
It really is a great place to get support and advice from really nice people who are really in the know. You must be quite an expert yourself after 12 yrs!

I am sure you will make some graet contacts and find lots of people to relate to with the disease.

Good Luck

Take Care

Cassie :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hiya

Thanks guys, for the warm welcom,

I am in a good place with lupus for the first time ever!!! started methortrexate 5 months ago, and its changed my life for now! i do have lots of joint and ligament damage though so i still struggle with the simle stuff... but energy is reasonable, and i am able to excersice again :thumbs:

I feel like i went to sleep when i was 25 and have just woken up, i am 36... so got so got some catching up to do with life...:lol:

xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts