The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Linda,
I just wanted to let you know, I had that horrible rash too from my scalp down to my ankles.(It stop at my feet thank God) I had weird little bubbly things that felt like they popped on the bottoms of my feet when someone rubbed them, although they were'nt noticable. For 4 years I went to every kind of doctor, but no one could do anything for me. They thought it must be allergic to some kind of blood pressure meds or antibiotics. They wouldn't diagnose me with Lupus, even though I had been diagnosed with it in the 90's. New Doctors....it's a nightmare. Anyway my hair began to fall out and the Doc's pretty much just laughed it off saying thats what happens when you get old. I was 38 then and couldn't must up enough energy to laugh at his pathetic joke. I had been off plaquenil for 4 years then. I had a flare that hospitalized me 3 years ago and then back on plaquenil and bunches of other stuff. Well, my hair has grown back just as thick as ever ( I have to thin it just like in the old days). I like it even better now because it grew back curly. My sister also lost her hair, she went bald about 20 years before she was diagnosed with lupus also. Her hair has grown back too. She wasn't on plaquenil at that time and I wasn't either, so keep the hope up this is temporary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.