The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oooooooo what a pain i have in my left hip it is agony i had my injection for it 2weeks ago it usually kicks in after a couple of days but this is agony it is making me feel sick it feels like somebody has a hotpoker in my hip and keeps turning it been in bed been up been back to bed this is horrid sorry for the moan :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
(((((((Elisabeth)))))),

I really feel for you, I can tell how much pain you are in from your post. Do you have any pain meds you can take?

I'm afraid I can't offer any other advice except for a heat pack, hot water bottle or an electric blanket.
I hope you feel better soon. :hugbetter:

Lots'a'luv,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
No need to apologise Elisabeth. That pain sounds really awful :hugbetter: Its terrible to be in so much pain :worried:

Can you contact whoever gave you the injection and tell them whats going on? I hope you get some relief from it soon.

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
301 Posts
((((((((((Big hugs))))))))) to you.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Judi xx

·
11,410 Posts
(((Elisabeth)))

I know that hip pain all to well. Do you have any pain meds that you can take, until you can get a hold of the doctor?

Sending big soft gentle hugs.
Love,

Lyn

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Elisabeth,:hug:
I agree with the others-you should contact the dr who gave you your shot. You are right you should be better by now. I would use Icy Hot ointment or something similar and then use a heating pad. Can you take a pain med or anti-inflammatory? Try to sty off it, if possible.

I hope this helps until you can get a hold of that dr. I sure hope something helps to get you through the weekend.

Take Care of yourself!!!!:)

love,
Becca:love:

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi there, is there any way that you can get in touch with the place that gave you the shot? I know it is the weekend, but/////?If not,
on monday, call them and let them know that it did not work. For
the weekend, that warm waterbottle and just rest soundds so good.
I do hope that your pain lessens as the day goes on, I'm so sorry that you have to suffer like this. Take care of yourself and get well.

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hip pain

Thank you all for your messages i will phone the doc on monday it is still the same i am trying to rest but it is so frustrating to be in bed out of bed i feel like a jack in the box:lol: once again for the sympathy elisabeth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.