The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to see the Biomechanics Doctor today he was great i have had sore feet for months.Own doctor sent me to see him i have pulled the fisure muscle in my foot.He was great he made me feel so relaxed he told me what he was going to do then he showed me on the computer what the problem was so he has put things in my shoes and i have to wear them for 30mins a day then try for an hour.Hubby has to massage them evey hour and have to put a cold ice pack on for 5mins Hubby is looking forward to that sicko will let you know how i go Elisabeth

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
elisabethm

I sure hope it does help you get your feet feeling better.There is nothing worse the your feet hurting so bad you do not want to even walk (((hugs)).I think it is great your hubby has to massage your feet hope you clean them first :rotfl: :rotfl: I have trouble with my feet and did get them much better for awhile but the pain is ciming back unfortunatley.Take care of yourself and your feet :lol: .

Tammy

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Beth, thanks for updating us. That is some complicated regieme
that you have been put on, but I really, really hope that it does the trick. Pretty soon I hope you will be telling us that you are all perfect ( or almost ). Keep us informed.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Wonderful that you have found a possible treatment for your problem. My feet used to hurt all the time, they said it was because I was on my feet 12-16 hours a day at work......I was a nurse. I spent quite a bit on a new pair of shoes and granted it helped but not totally take care of the problem. My Rheumy gave me Flexeril 30mg and ahhhhh, the problem was gone. Of course this was the bottom of my feet. Now, I have injured the right foot on the top side. I got a visit coming up, so I figure i'll check it out then. Good luck!

Nancy

P.S. I HATE people messing with my feet! Not even a massage! hahaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts