TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies,

I thought, it would be fun, to share how we spent our special day.

My husband and I, met up with our two youngest children and 7 grandchildren, for a picnic. :) I think we got at least one picture of us with all 7 grandkids, in one spot at the same time...:rotfl:

I recieved two Pink Montana Clematis, from my husband, and a cookbook!
:lol: :lol: Something, for both of us! :lol:

I hope your day was beautiful..

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
580 Posts
gave my dogs a bath, and a hair cut i call it (MAMAS STYLE HAIR CUT):lol:

had losts of laughs with my husband, daughter and mom. then went off to have dinner at ruby tuesday. (boy were those ribs good) :lol: :lol:

i hope everyone had a good time on this special day.:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I spent the day with my daughter and my 5 day old grandson....I mostly just stared at him the whole time. I couldn't get enough of the little faces he made every time he streched....he is so beautiful.

Mary

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I spent the time with my grandchildren...it is a horrible situation, they have been taken from thier parents and placed in Foster care. My husband and I are working hard to get them shifted to us.

The people who have them are wonderful and allowed us to take them Saturday night overnight and bring them back after breakfast on mothers day.

We live 5 hours from them, my mom is closer so we stayed with her.

I hope this all settles soon and we have them with us for as long as necessary....even if it is forver!

Stephanie

·
Registered
521 Posts
i went to church and afterwards headed towards RedLobster, my favorite place to eat. But when i called my daughter she told me to wait til she got to my house. Well i just knew we were going to be standing in line for a year at Redlobster before we got a chance to eat. At least heading out straight from church gave us a heads start.

Well when i got home my daughter had a Hugh 20lbs box of Alaskan crab legs for us to enjoy:lol: they were as long as my legs. :rotfl: They came in this looooong box wiht a handle.. looked like she was carrying a rifle case there for a minute.

Well needless to say my husband, my oldest and I enjoyed crablegs for dinner, while i looked at the beautiful roses my husband bought me and the roses the church gave us moms that morning.

I had a wonderful mothers day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts