The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Still not very good at the technicalities of this site.
Can you tell me how you easily get to look at the threads you have started that have disappeared from the New Posts pages.
Thanks
Sal x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Sally

Click on your name anywhere you see it on the board and a number of options 'drop down' . Select the option View Public Profile. (You can also get straight to your profile by clicking on your name where it appears at the top right hand side of the page beside the word Welcome, )

In your profile select the option Statistics and then you will see two links under this. You can click on either link. The first one will show you all posts you have posted. The second one shows you all Threads you have started.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any problems

Cheers
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow Joan thanks for that.
Its easy when you know how. Just tried. My goodness didnt know Id replied to that many lol.
Thats great I can never find anything when its disappeared off the New Posts.
Cheers
Sal x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
You're very welcome Sally :)

The other way to find posts is the 'army' way. :)

When you are on the Main Index Page (where each Forum is listed) just click into each Forum and have a quick look along the lefthand side to see if you have any thread starters there. You can try the second or third page as well in case it was a bit older. Still, the way I showed you above is much easier:)

You can use the profile method to check anyones posts :) Just click on their name and follow the instructions.

Cheers and happy searching :)
Joan:rose:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts