TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like from reading posts that this is a hard time for a lot of people. I don't think I can write to everybody so I'm putting on big hug thread. I will add people to my prayer list and send good thoughts of strength and peace to all who are in need here. And happy hugs to those with good happening in their lives.

I wish I could take away all the pain and grief and unhappiness. Living in this world requires great strength.

Hugs and prayers and many good wishes,
Sunny

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
confused1,
That is cheating, wish I had thought of it lol. I hope you find yourself well in this cold weather. Thank you for your hugs and prayers they are greatly needed for many.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for the hug. Much appreciated today.

I promise I will pass it on to people I meet for the rest of the week.
Hug Multiplication is the best kind of Maths :)

God Bless
Kat

·
Registered
300 Posts
What an awesome idea Sunny! Thanks for the thoughts and the extra hugs..I can see there are many here who are in dire need of them :)

Hope you are feeling well yourself!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Great Idea Sunny, wish I'd thought of that! Yes big hugs to all those who need it, and all those who don't!!!

:grouphug2:

Love

Claire

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Sunny,
Aaaahhh you are so sweet!!

I need a hug and I would also like to post hugs to all those others who are in need of one.

:grhug:​

Take Care All

Cassie :)

·
Administrator
7,564 Posts
Hi Sunny

Thanks for the thought. I just wanted to send hugs and good thoughts back to you. You are so positive and I really enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you

Deb

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Sunny,
Thanks for your Good Thoughts. I agree with you Kindness is never wasted.
Hope you are doing okay.
x Lola

1 - 9 of 9 Posts