The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya... went to the Rheumy on Saturday and he upped my steroids to 5mgs again as he said my charts indicated unacceptable pain levels..sob sob..thought I was doing soooo well! He is concerned ref: headaches with vomiting episodes so have to have brain MRI and just for good measure an ultrasound for a tendon nodule that has appeared (no relation!) We discussed methotrexate and mepacrine and he said I appear well.:mad:... I stomped around like the wicked witch of the west minus the red shoes...fluffy slippers instead...then Sunday start feeling fluey... been in bed two days with temperature, shakes, joints hurt, feel rubbish, sore larynx so can't swallow easily...no appetite anyway..Seen gp today says I have a flu type virus and could be infectious so got to go to bed for a couple of days and up my steroids again for a few days...I don't believe it!! Thank you for putting up with my rant... I am off to bed:(
Claire X
He is still a good Rheumy.. the truth hurts sometimes!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((((Claire)))))))))) ughhhh it's enough dealing with the disease most of the time but throw a virus in amongst it and all **** breaks loose. I prescribe chicken soup, lots of TLC from your family and good curl up on the couch with some DVD's :hug: Hope you are feeling better soon.

love
Lily

1 - 2 of 2 Posts