The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a slight fever, feel flu like but have a very stuffy nose as well.. no coughing though. I am on meds.. both prednisone and plaquanil.. should I check with the doc or let this ride out? Not sure what one does when they catch a viral infection while being treated for Lupus.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, both kids are sick. I have been taking care of them to the best of my ability and praying I would not get sick.. and well with the fevers and such, I am sick. I have a nasty cold or the flu.. I called the Rheumy but the office is closed and i was not sure if I shoudl just go back to bed and call in the morning or if I should go to the local hospital. :worried:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I am having issues with falling asleep at a good time but I normally get to sleep in so I make up for the amount of sleep.. but tonight I feel like crap so I plan on just going to lay down and then I will call the doc first thing in the morning before heading out to my thyroid doc app. THANKS for all the support on here. It means soooo much!
:blush:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.