The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to everyone that knows cathy or her email name is sunflower had her surgery like three weeks ago and all seemed to be going well when she all of a sudden she got an infection her foot but i am not sure it was from but her whole foot swelled up and she ended up with a fever also.She ended up in the hospital last wednsday until last friday night.They said if she had not been on a antibiotic she would of been in even more trouble with the infection.She is unabke to sit at the computer at all so i said i would let everyone know how she is.She is getting better fianlly but still has two more weeks until they take out the medal piece holding the foot together.Let you know more as i do know something.Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers,

Tammy

·
11,410 Posts
Thank you Tammy for letting us know about Cathy.

Please tell Cathy hi for me and she is in my thoughts and prayers.
She has been threw a lot lately.:(

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thank you Tammy for sharing that with us-Give Cathy my best wishes.

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hi Tammy

Thanks for letting us know. Please give Cathy my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

:hugbetter::posy:

Clare

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Tammy :)

Please pass on my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope that infection heals up quick for her.

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Tammy, thanks for sharing my story, I really appreciate it. Thanks for all the hugs and prayers, from all you wonderful people! They seem to be working! Prayers to you,too, Tammy, for all that you are going thru! Cathy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts