The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm 42. I've was diagnosed with Lupus 4 years ago, and I have been trying to find a decent Rheumatologist since. The one that did the tests and diagnosed me, he moved right after. And I live in an area that doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to this.
Anyway, I just wanted to try to introduce myself. I'm really not sure what else to say. If you have any questions for me, just ask. :)

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Welcome to the site Amy.

It can be a challenge to find a new rheumatologist. When my insurance changed I had to ask my insurance company to intervene. Another way to find a rheumy would be to contact your closest Lupus Foundation.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Amy, welcome to the site. It can be challenging finding a good rheumatologist, but sometimes your general practitioner can help you out. Talk to them and see if they have any suggestions. Anyway, let us know how you get along. We're all here for you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm 42. I've was diagnosed with Lupus 4 years ago, and I have been trying to find a decent Rheumatologist since. The one that did the tests and diagnosed me, he moved right after. And I live in an area that doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to this.
Anyway, I just wanted to try to introduce myself. I'm really not sure what else to say. If you have any questions for me, just ask. :)
Mine doesn’t do anything about anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.