The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I got my hair cut super short. It is up over my ears, with little fringes on the nape of my neck, and in front of my ears. I have bangs on my forehead too.

I like it! It has taken a couple of weeks for me to adjust, but it is sooooo much
easier to take care of, with my really natural curly hair. Now, I don't have to straighten it anymore. :lol:

The other added bonus is..I am staying much cooler. Also, my earrings show very nicely! I may get really bold now, and do some of that hair streaking..You know, the very bold kind?

LOL..It's fun!

Thanks,
Sandy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Sounds Lovely Sandy :)

I got mine cut short a couple of years back too and just can't do with it long any more. It hurts to blow dry hair and now I can just step out of the shower, quickly towel dry and ready to go - very useful indeed.

Katharine

·
Pamela b
424 Posts
HI Sandy
I had my very long hair cut short 2 years ago when it got very thin and wouldnt go back to long now.
I also find drying it so painful so actually most of the time let it dry itself

So pleased you like it and it has given you a boost
Pam

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi Sandy,
You made a very good decision. I am glad you like your short hair and yes it is easier to deal with. Now you can show off all your pretty earings too. If you get the streaking done you will also like that look with the short hair cut.

Happy for you and your new hairdo.
hugs, florie:rose:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hiya Sandy,

You sound like my twin now as you have described my hair cut exactly.

5 Minutes from wet to done....................GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I know you will continue to love it and can't beat how easy it is to care for.

Any pictures ya wanna share???

Hope your well.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Friends,

I do love my haircut. I will post some pics..when I get my streaking done..

I have to work up some bravado. I have gained a lot of weight on Pred, so
am not real picture friendly now..:lol:

Thanks for the kuddos friends!

Love ya's,
Sandy

·
4,446 Posts
You are now officially a Groovy Chick.. glad you feel so much better with your hair done.. its amazing what a pick me up it can be.. I had mine cut into some kinda shape and a bright red blaze of colour through the fringe.. even my teenagers thought I was cool... whilst it lasted!! Colour tended to fade away, but I feel much more human as a result.. continue to enjoy XX

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Sandy,

Taking that first step of cutting our hair is a huge one. Then getting use to it is another one.:hehe:

I glad that you love your new hair doo.:bigsmile:

Cant hardly wait to see a picture of you.:camera:

Love,
Lyn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.