The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what is going on but I feel like I can't do anything right. I keep tripping and dropping stuff. Last night I itched so bad I had to knock myself out to get relief. I have been soooo tired lately. I don't have a rhuemy but my doctor sent my records to one to see if they would take me on. Is this a flare? My husband wants me tested for MS.

:eek:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi again Stacy :)

I don't know much about what's going on with you but it does sound like you may be in a flare or something else might be going on. I would say that your husband is worried about some neuro symptoms by the sound of it. Do you see a neuro? While it may have nothing to do with MS, tripping and dropping things do need investigating and many of us see neuros as well as rheumies.

Katharine

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to a nuero cause I was falling alot. Fell down the stairs and almost broke my ankle once. All he did was check my back and they said 2 bulging discs and some degenerative disc disease in the lower back. He didn't help much other than that. Too many patients and not even care giving.

I feel so clumsy most of the time. I think when I get tired I tend to fall. Like my legs don't want to lift. Last night even the bottom of my feet hurt to walk.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
With you having SLE the neuro should be taking this a lot more seriously and doing further testing, I would suggest going to see another neuro!

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Let your GP know you were dissatisfied with the other neuro. He may be able to refer you to another one in the area for further testing. Really stress how bad it has gotten. Don't just say you are weak. Give examples of things you are having difficulty with. When you finally see the rheumy be sure to let him know also.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi, maybe your husband could come with you to the docs so he can say how bad you are and tell him how he is worried. Sometimes docs take more notice when we have 'back up'. Keep fighting to get some answers, you will get there.

Take care

Deb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.