The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Hope you are all well? I thought I would share this with you!

I decided, as I was so fed up of my rubbish memory, that I would invest in a nintendo DS and the brain training game in the hope that it might help! Well it arrived the other weekend and I started to have a go and did my brain age check!!!! OMG well I was mortified my brain age is 80:eek:. Would you believe it?

Trying hard no to be put off by this depressing news I plodded on with the training and on the whole not doing too bad. I struggled the other day with the simple maths (it was a bad day) and then this morning I thought I would do a bit 1st thing... Well it's gotta say something when a max headroom type head on a computer game says something like "um didn't do too well there you must be tired":eek: funny thing was I'd only been up an hour and could quite happily fallen asleep so wasn't too far from the truth.

Needless to say I have not done a brain age test this week as my brain is totally puddled!!!

Just thought I would share that one!!!!

Claire xx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl: that's priceless Claire - we often say that we feel like we're ninety, so we're not far from the truth apparently :lol:

·
11,408 Posts
Oh Claire:rotfl:

I am to afraid to take that test.:hehe:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did my brain age test today... I am now 57 which is encouraging.... but one of the tests was remembering as many words as you can in 2 mins. Man was I bad at this lol:rotfl:!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts