The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,939 Posts
If you are on a rheumatologist's books it is best to stay on them until that person tells you that there is no need at all to come back. You are obviously having some problems and with or without answers it is best to be followed up by someone more specialised than a GP. I love my GP to bits but he does have some weird ideas and lack of knowledge concerning lupus at times so it's great that he works with my rheumy and always calls her if he has the slightest doubt.

I would agree with Clare that you should also go and see a dermatologist. We can't answer all your questions and can only advise you very generally. You need input from the specialists.

1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.