Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am Delisha from Charlotte. Recently I have moved here from Boston. I had a great time in living in Boston. Had a good circle of friends. Now looking to make new friends here as well as searching for a steady relationship. Recently saw an ad of The Relationship Company on TV. Can anybody guide me if its worth a try. Please share with me all your experiences. Hope to make new friends in the process.

Thanks

Delisha

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Welcom Delisha,

Do you have Lupus?

If so you are in the right place for support and plenty of people will gladly assist!

Its definately not a site that you can use as a dating agency though - definately join a proper dating agency if thats what you are seeking!

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Delisha

Despite the ads at the top of the page this is a support forum for Lupus, a chronic disease.

However I know several people who have met life partners through online contacts, lupus or not. The great thing about online contacts is that you can get such a good sense of someone's personality from the way they express themselves in writing. There's none of the usual first sight judgements about appearance for example or accent or whatever. And high security if you use your commonsense and don't give identifying details away.

Cheers
Clare

·
11,409 Posts
Welcome Delisha.

Do you have lupus? This forum is for people that have lupus or in the process of being diagnosed.

This isn't a dating sight, for that you will have to go elsewhere.
Take care,
Keebler

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I have heard that Match.com is a awesome place to meet people.

I am not in the market for a man as I am happily married yet it has helped many people meet compatible partners.

Also eharmony.com I think is another good site.

Wish you luck in your endeavors to find the man of your dreams.:wink2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
know how u feel

new in san antonio. lonely as ****. i havent been well enought o go out and pursue meeting others and the aloness is making me depressed which adds to the lupus flares.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Please share with me all your experiences.
What experiences are you specifically interested in? I have loads..

Cheers
Joan:rose:

·
11,409 Posts
I am closing this thread. The poster hasn't been back since she posted.

Lyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.