The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. just as i started to recover from my first really bad flare (off work for 3 weeks), when i mean recover i mean getting back to doing 'normal' things and not being totoally exhausted and fatigued at the end of them - even managed to go out for a meal!!! For the last 8 days i've had no energy, it comes it waves, i can be ok for a while then BOOM it hits me and i can do nothing else. My fingers, especially in my right hand have been swelling nearly every day. Is this related to the hot weather we've been having, or is it another flare in a milder strain, should i keep going as i have been, and resting as much as i can, or should i give up again. Feel sooooooooo guilty taking more time off so soon after the last. People say they understand, but i'm not sure.....

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Alison, As people are understanding at the moment I feel you would do well to get yourself properly recovered rather than keep going off ill.
Be good to Yourself,
x Lola

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Allison iam sorry you have been off work but i think you should go back when you feel better if you go to early you could be off work again . And that will upset you again. Take care .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts