The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know ishouldnt be feeling like this, but i cant help it, i know there is worse off out there in cyber land.

i feel all mixed up inside my head and its horrible, my head is to heavy feel like its all wobbly, then i get the feeling im gonna go like pass out, not all the time.

then my right hand arm gets te bad shakes,then the stuttering, its nothing i know, but with everything else i could scream, feel like all as i do is moan, poor hubby as to do more i feel terrible about that.

have to keep going back and two to the dr's every two weeks, as steroids were put up, but now down to 12.5 mgi know thats noithing. i just hurt all over,tea time comes and im no good for anything, what a dam life hey.

and talk about work ha cant look after my self ,so how i could do that well!!
sorry just feeling so low with it all, i think the fact i cant properly tell from the complex partiel seizures, or the lupus, i know that sounds stupid, but in my head im not sure whats going on any more .......sorry closing this thread now as getting upset with my self. Lin x

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Lin,

I was screaming last week,, too bad you couldn't join me. I was confused, didn't know if i was hallucinating or if i was really depressed.

Doctor is insensitive, husband says i'm sick but treats me like i'm and athlete. Gaining more weight, with no desire to exercise.

Feel bad i can't take the dogs for real walk as my back will fall apart before we get out the door. Wanting just to be left alone to rest, to heal but stil have so much to do around the house.. So behind in things.

And here is where i want to scream. So i take a pillow and put it to my face and scream as loud as i want. If anybody asks you why you did it just tell them.

Because I can!

You will actually feel much better.

Then i have to learn to take it easy when i think i can't. Say no to any tasks you really don't want to do.
And forgive yourself for not mopping the floor for over a week.

Take one day at a time and favor yourself each day.

Take Care

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Lin and Sadie,
I will be thinking of you both.
My House is always cluttered, never tidy and I can't hoover or bend down so for many things I depend on Hubby. (He is a bit too relaxed about it, still we are fed and have clean clothes etc. that is as good as I can get it most of the time)
xLola

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Lin.

Hugs to you. i am so sorry to hear you're feeling this poorly. The passing out feeling I think I understand, I hate that, it makes you feel so vulnerable.

You have a right to feel low, dealing with a chronic disease is really hard all the time and sometimes even harder still.

You've done really well to get the steroids down to 12.5mg I remember you have been on higher doses quite recntly. I hope you have n't down ed them too quickly?

Anyway, hugs, hugs and more hugs.
Cathy x

Also hugs to SAdie xx

·
11,410 Posts
(((Lin)))

You have been threw so much this year. Never feel like your needs are any less than someone else's. Don't be so hard on yourself. Living with a chronic illness is tough.

I think you are a very strong, caring, wonderful, and giving lady. You have such a beautiful family. (your pictures, from your daughter's wedding)

Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling? Maybe he could help you threw this rough patch you are having now.

Sending soft gentle hugs your way. :hug::hug:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
(((((((Lin))))))) :hugbetter:

Im really sorry you are feeling so rotten and frustrated. You always try to be as upbeat as possible so I know that things must be really bad for you to post like this :hug:

When do you next see your Rheumy or Neurologist? Im no expert on this Lin but I would be worried that things might be getting out of control for you and that you need some other type of treatment? It must be very worrying for you and I hope that your GP is taking all this seriously?

Im not sure what else to say Lin except that please know we are here for you anytime you need some support. Its easier sometimes just venting with people who instantly understand how you feel rather than seeming to 'burden' our loved ones.

Much love and strength to you dear lady and Im wishing with all my heart that you feel better in yourself very soon.

Joan:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hey Lin and (((((((((hugs))))))))) to you,

I'm afraid I don't have any answers. I think we all get like that at times and, to an extent, it helps to scream a little... to write it down and share that scream!!!

As to whether's there's worse out there...well yes, we could always think like that but honestly, you're troubles are no less important than anyone else's. we just all have different troubles.

No-one has a monopoly on the right to frustration and a good old scream from time to time, so go ahead....

AAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:grhug:

Katharine

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Oh lin (((((((((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))))))))))))

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Howdy Lin,
You wrote "I know ishouldnt be feeling like this". Why not? It sounds to me as though your feelings are an accurate gauge of just how sick you are. As my daughter is wont to say, "Five minutes of self-pity never hurt anybody." (There may be exceptions to this rule: bomber pilots and people with firearms, for example.:))
I just think you may be putting extra strain on yourself by thinking you should be feeling a certain way. Anyone with any serious auto- immune disease who is up, happy and optimistic all the time is just plain bonkers.
Sometimes down is as far up as one can go.
Pax,
Douglas+

·
Registered
59 Posts
:there: :flowery:

I'm so sorry you feel like that. Like everyone has said, try to give yourself a break. Dont feel you have to be happy all the time. And a good cry on a supportive shoulder normally does wonders.
Sorry I cant offer more but my thoughts are with you.
:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lin,

Just like everyone here I am sending big, but gentle, hugs. I know they can't make you physically better but I hope feeling loved just makes the world more manageable.
:hugbetter:

May God bless you and fill you with you with peace.
K

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just want to say thank you for listning to me go on the other night, just had to scream it out at someone,

And who better that here where ppl do understand what the feeling are like.
I mean hubby is so good, but if i was him i would get a little fed up of hearing me,
oh that sounds like i go on all the time doesnt it, i don't.

I'm at the Dr's this thursday, will tell him how i am feeling, only he is so good, he even wrote to my rheumy twice now,had word back thats its the seizure's well maybe half of it is, the other isnt. Dr and i found that out putting pred up.

that stopped the other feeling i was getting, So rheymy was wrong in my eyes.
will get there i know. Maybe i expect to much to quick.

But you know when you just want to be the old you, i know im not, but at least it would be lovley just to be ok on walking, meaning not feeling drunk, going off tto the right.

And having a head that felt right, not heavy and wobbly and fuzzy even eyes feel fuzzy. i know doesnt make sence to you it doesnt to me either.

But thank you anyway just for being here and letting me VENT :hehe::sad:

Hope everyone is doing ok and if not Hugs. Lin xxxxxx

·
Inky
249 Posts
Lin
Sending you lots and lots of love
and some hugs.
So sorry you are going through this.
But don't you feel sorry for sharing it, that's what we are all here for.

Sara
xxxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts